Lanyard Elasticated Twin Legs Scaffold Hooks
Australian designed, engineered, and MADE Webbing Tenacity= 23kNWebbing is UV rated to meet AS/NZS 1891.1 standard THE TA’ stitch pattern (equals 3300kg strength). Engineered to match webbing strength to ensure no weak point in the harness assembly Contrast stitch thread color for easy inspection Standard LINQ shock absorber is rated for wearer of up to 160kg. Including tooling and equipment Drop forged D Transition point doubles as a spare leg stowage point
- Twin leg elasticated with scaffold hooks
- An exclusive Extended Length Energy Absorbing (ELEA) designed to protect a worker of up to 160kg including tools and equipment
- Drop forged lanyard hardware
- Stitching patterns are sewn by computer controlled bar tacking machinery for precision using UV resistant high tenacity polyester yarn with 100newton (10kg) breaking strength
- Unique THETA stitch pattern has 423 stitches resulting in a strength that matches the lanyard’s webbing strength.
- Unique stretchable lanyard design that minimizes length of lanyard, preventing tripping or snagging